Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lucy is one month old!

We have had a busy couple of weeks. So many people wanted to come and meet Lucy! Her aunt and cousins from Connecticut arrived first, followed by more relatives from Longview, Lewisville and Amarillo! My Aunt K-T-Bug and Grammy have also come to visit a couple of times. Mom comes every week as well as her Meme and Pop. She is a popular girl and loved by all! We made our first trip to Athens so I could attend my niece Jessica's wedding shower. We were visited in Athens by a few of our special friends and all my family. Last Wednesday Lucy went for her one month check up and she received an A+! She weighed 10lbs 5oz, and was 21.8 inches long. She has been busy growing all month long! Carl and I had our first evening out with his parents as babysitters. Here are some of our newest pictures.