Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I can't quit smiling :)

I am having so much fun with my little Lucy these days. I smile at her so much that my face often hurts!!! This past week we had Lucy’s 6 month doctor’s appointment. Dr. Newton said that she is doing great, and that we could start feeding her baby food. We started with sweet potatoes. She made quite a face at first, but now she likes them! Lucy has mastered sitting up all by herself! Also, she is having lots of fun playing in her new pink car/walker. She hasn’t figured out to make it move on her own yet, but I’m sure she will soon enough :).
We went to Louisiana to Aunt Nelda’s 80th birthday party on Friday, then came back through Athens on Saturday night to spend the night and have a visit before getting back on the road to head home. Lucy was such a good girl on our road trip!
Mmm...

Lucy's new pink car!!!



Bundled up to go for a walk...

Lucy's first bath in her bath seat with toys!

Trying to wake Daddy!