Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

11 Months Old!

I can't believe that Lucy will be a year old in 1 month! She weighs 19.6 pounds and is 29 inches tall. Lucy is now down to 2 naps a day, pointing at everything she sees, and crawling upstairs to get to her playroom (with us right behind her of course). She is also signing the sign for milk, waving bye-bye when she hears bye, and clapping and dancing to the "Hot Diggity Dog" song (from The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) when she hears it!

We were in Athens last week while Carl was traveling for work. While we were there we celebrated Grammy's 80th birthday! My mom and aunt gave her a lovely party and Lucy and I were able attend.
Grammy and Lucy
Four generations!
K-T-Bug, me, Lucy, Grammy and mom
Grammy with her grandchildren (except Devon and Ella)
Swinging at "My Pam" and Grandaddy's
Oh, look...
Playing with Daddy in my little pool!
Lucy loves to read (look at books)!
Gotta go now...bye!