Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

On The Go!

We had another eventful week and weekend! We went to Athens on Friday and had a great time with family. Saturday night, my aunt K-T-Bug cooked Carl's antelope and my cousin Erik's deer. Our little cousins Ella and Hadley called our meal "The Wild Beast Feast"!
Lucy is almost exclusively walking now...which translates to no rest for mom and dad! Good thing she is so sweet and fun. We are loving every minute of her!

Here she goes...
up the stairs!
Petting Maizy...so sweet :)
Maizy and Lucy looking for "Meow-Meow's" (kitty cats)!
Ella and her "Wild Beast Feast" sign :)
Grammy and the girls!
Just a swingin'...
and laughin'!!!
Playing with Cason and Madi at the park :)
Hanging out with my Gold Medal Olympic friends Nastia Liukin and Evan Lysacek!!!
(I went to an event with my neighbor/WOGA owner the other night and got to meet them after the show)