Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

2 Girls Under 2...For One More Week!

We are staying BUSY at our house these days! I can't believe that my first baby is about to be 2 years old. Lucy is the sweetest little girl...no signs of the "terrible twos" yet! She says the cutest things and is so witty. I smile and laugh at her all day long! Lily is a sweet girl too. We are working vigorously on getting her on a schedule. She has slept for six hours straight several nights now!!! And best of all...she has started smiling at us consistently this week!
Crazy hair after a bath!
Relaxing with Daddy
Snuggle/Tummy Time :)
This is how Lucy comforts her sister during car rides...
Lily strikin' a pose!
Funny faces...
My newest little love :)
Lucy's playing on her nap mat...getting ready for "School" in September
"Thank you Kristen for my cute gown!"
Headed to meet friends at the splash park!
Playing with Cason and Madi!