Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Something To Talk About

Our house is full of noise these days. Lucy talks non-stop, and Lily is cooing/talking to us more and more! Here are a few funny things that Lucy said to me this week (I have no clue where she comes up with these things).
"Ye-Haw...I'm cowboy. Daddy is a cowboy and mommy is a horsegirl."
"Mommy, you want to be pretty like me pretty?"
"Mommy, I too busy right now...I'm holding my baby." (I promise I have never told her that I was too busy because I was holding Lily.)
"Hey baby doll, what you doing?" (She said this to me when I got her up from her nap.)
"Maybe we go to the farm one day and look at pigs?"

Lily LOVES watching and listening to Lucy
These faces make me smile all day!
Lucy and her babies!
Lucy's new rocking chair/cradle from Madi's family (her daddy made it)!
Thanks again...she loves it!
No more pictures please mommy...
Jumping with Allie
Kellie and Ella came up to do some shopping with me and Lucy on Saturday!
Sweet cousins...we sure did miss seeing Hadley
Lily has been trying to find her thumb... she's not quite sure about it!
Look at these chins...
And this grin...I could just eat her up!
Talking to Grandaddy
and Daddy :)