Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweet Girls

Our girls are getting so big and changing so fast. Lily is trying to rolling over some, but mostly enjoys chewing on anything that she can get near her mouth! Lucy continues to amaze us with her ever increasing vocabulary and clever usage. She told me the other night when I laid her down on the changing table that she was laying in a manger. She told Mrs. Jen, "These are my nostrils and nostrils start with N". I thank God everyday for these two beautiful and healthy girls. We are truly blessed!
Lily playing :)
Snuggling sisters
Lucy is ready for school...it was picture day!
Sleepy Lily and Meme
Fun with Pia
My happy baby!
Pia let her pick out her clothes :)
Lucy is covering her dolls up with "blankets"
(homemade dish rags by Grammy)