Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lily is 8 Months Old & Lucy is 2 1/2!!!!!

Lily started trying to crawl on her 8 month birthday! She can get wherever she wants using her army crawl. Her favorite place to crawl is to Mommy while saying ma-ma, ma-ma. She can also say da-da and and is almost saying bye-bye and no-no (probably because she hears it so much from me). Since she is now mobile, she is always trying to get to Lucy and get whatever she is playing with. Lucy is not too fond of this new trick! Even though we haven't found a baby food that Lily likes (other than oatmeal)-she has discovered Puffs. They are her new favorite thing. She thinks she is such a big girl, and loves eating them with Lucy. Life is so busy around here!!!

I can't believe that Lucy is already 2 1/2 years old! She is such a fun, happy, smart and witty little girl! We have the cutest conversations every day. She keeps me laughing! Her favorite color is purple, and she loves to ask everyone she meets "What is your favorite color?". She loves school, reading books, and playing with her dollhouse (she has such a clever imagination). Lucy is the best big sister! We are so proud of how well she has adjusted to Lily's arrival. Yesterday, I heard her tell Lily "Yay, Lily...you did it...I'm so proud of you!"
I keep the biggest smile on my face everyday. We are blessed beyond words to have these two precious girls in our lives!
Lucy at 8 Months
and now!
(the above pic was taken by Billye woodruff...I love it)
Fun in the playroom...
One of Lily's favorite positions
This is the first time she got up on all 4's!
Her expression after I asker her what she was doing!!!
Sweet Sisters
Lily at MiCocina...such a big girl sitting at the table!