Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I was under the weather last week, so I rested in my free time instead of updating the blog.  Here is what we've been up to!
Madi's 3rd birthday party was Saturday at Woga...the kids had a blast!
Lily & Corbin got to play too!
We went to Arlington to see my Grandma, Aunt, Uncle and cousin for a visit/lunch.  Loved seeing them as always!
Me & the girls with Grandma

The girls with my Aunt Darla...they love her as much as I do!
Lucy and my sweet cousin Trisha
We had our friends Mike, Lisa, Bowen and Grant over for dinner.  It was such a fun night and we enjoyed catching up!
Lily and Grant
Lucy and Bowen playing & watching Toy Story!
Lily with Amy's sweet dog Bertie!
Lily & Pia ready to go shopping
 Lily giving kisses...so sweet :)
Lucy went to the dentist for the first time!  She did great and loved it!