Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day and More!

I had a great Mother's Day weekend!  We had both of our families over for dinner Saturday night and the girls had a blast!  It was so great to get to spend the evening together.  I am so blessed to be the mom of these two precious girls!
Lucy making a sad face instead of smiling...
Lily loves to take Lucy's bow out!
Ready for dinner
Lucy & Mom got me a purple shirt for Mother's Day!
Of course she had to try it on!
Fun with the grandmother's
Lucy is eating/helping Meme butter the bread :)
I have THE best mom and I'm so glad I got to spend Mother's Day with her!
Lily loves to hold our hand(s) and practice walking!
Here are a couple of videos of Lily's first steps.  She thinks it is such a fun trick!

Splash Table fun!
Having a taste of the water!
Why can't I eat grass, Mommy?
On our way to the Mother's Day Tea at Lucy's school!
Lucy painted this pot for me with both of our favorite colors!
We had a fun play date last week to celebrate Cason's birthday!
Picnic lunch!
The girls loved Cason's swing set!
Group pic in the adorable chairs that Kristen made (she sewed their names on the seat backs)!
Lucy loves that her name is purple!!!
Playing next door at Alexandra's!!!