Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Playing & Packing

It's a good thing my phone has a camera because that is where all of these pictures came from!  Our house is a mess right now and my phone is always closer than my camera.  We are moving August 1 and I don't know how we are going to get it all packed.  It is especially hard when you have to pack while the girls are napping!

Packing the kitchen...a 3 hour job...luckily I had the help of mom and Jan!
Getting some exercise on Meme's treadmill (going slow & with Daddy close by of course)
Playing beauty shop!
Big girl drinking from a straw
My ballerina girl
Lucy thinks that all of her toys need to go potty too!
Playing in the balls!
Kisses for sister :)
Sci-Tech Science Place in Frisco!
Lucy did lots of spinning...
balancing...
building...
rolling...
stacking and so much more!
Sweet little sister watching the big kids play!
Having fun with Alexandra and Cason...playing in front of the green screen
Lucy & Cason in the WINDY hurricane simulator!
What else can I build?
So excited to see Daddy after work!
My sleeping baby girl!
Lily just recently started sucking her left thumb while sleeping :)
She loves pointing at everything and she is saying new words everyday!!!