Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

First Week In The New House

We finally got to move in last Tuesday afternoon!  The boxes are slowly disappearing and pictures being hung, etc.  The girls are having so much fun in their new playroom and rooms!  It is so nice to finally be back together as a family again.
  First dinner at the house
The girls were thrilled to see that Santa brought them a new kitchen to the new house!
My little chef's :)
Lucy started her new school on Wednesday
my silly smiling girl with her teachers 
Mrs. Kara and Mrs. Ali
I left the room for a minute and when I came back this is what I found them doing :)
Meme, Pop and Casey came over to help unpack on Saturday
On Sunday we went to lunch with The Ray's and then they came to see the house!
Cason and Lily
Cason, Corbin, Lucy and Lily in the ball pit!
Lucy loved playing in the "snow"
She was trying to make snow angels :)