Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Favorite Sayings and Fun With Friends

The girls have been saying the cutest things lately!  My favorite things that Lucy says are: "I'm a sweet girl aren't my?"; and "Mommy, if you keep telling me to obey then I am going to obey!"  She is also always telling Lily that she is the best little sister and taking her hand to lead her places.  Lily has learned the meaning of "too" and says "Lily wants that too Mommy" or "Sissy go night-night too Mommy."  My favorite thing that Lily says is "I luvs you".  She is so sweet to tell me I love you all day long and if she thinks Carl is leaving she will say "Bye-bye Daddy, I luvs you"!  They are at such fun ages and have so much fun playing with each other.  Lily misses Lucy terribly when she's at school or dance.  I hope they stay this close forever!

We went to Frisco to have a belated Christmas gift exchange and to decorate Valentine's gingerbread houses.  Kathryn got the kids the cutest re-useable gingerbread houses!  
All ready to decorate!
Lucy, Cason, Corbin, Lily & Madi (Harper was napping)
Lily sat at the table like a big girl and watched the decorating!
The little sibling table :)
Play time...yea, Harper is awake!
Good-bye hugs!