Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Birthday And A Bug

My 35th birthday was this past Sunday!  My parents came to town on Saturday to spend the night with and celebrate.  Mom made the yummiest dinner, and brought Cherry Laurel birthday cake, and Carl's parents came over too.  The week before we all had the stomach bug.  It lasted a while and Lucy even got sick again on my birthday.  Unfortunately Grandaddy, Pop and Meme got sick too a few days after coming over...lucky Pia never got it thank goodness.  Mom reminded me how lucky we've been that Lucy at 4 1/2 had never thrown up and Lily at 2 1/2 had never had a stomach virus either.  Thankfully we have been blessed with healthy girls!
I love these sweet singing voices on this video that Pop recorded!
We had a yummy breakfast at Mecca!
They are known for their giant cinnamon rolls...so we had to get one to share!
 My little family
Me and my 3 favorite girls!
Once the girls started feeling better they played dress up and danced for days :)  They were extremely excited that they could hug and kiss again and not spread germs!
Snuggling by the fire
We also went to Grant's 2nd birthday party last weekend!
Here are a few pics from our sick days...
Lily threw up in the car one day and we didn't have any other clothes to put on her so she had to ride home in her diaper and a blanket!  Obviously she felt better after her little episode :)