Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Break Fun

The girls have been on Spring Break this week and we had lots of fun playdates at the beginning of the week.  On Wednesday I took them to meet Pia and they went to Athens for a couple of nights!  I am picking them up today!  I have gotten a lot done without them here, but I sure am ready to have my girls back!
On Monday we went bowling with our playgroup (most of them, 5 were out of town)!
Lily, Hanley, Hunter, Lucy and Charlotte
Tuesday morning we went to Frisco to the Ray's house to play and then go out to lunch!
Cason and Lucy were pretending to be dinosaurs!
Lily and Corbin were so cute together!
The Kempson girls came over for a bit, then we headed out for lunch.
Then we met the Hirsbrunner's at the park that afternoon!
Lily met a friend :)
Love, love, love these two precious girls!