Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Big Girl Bed, Gymnastics, PJ's and More

I know I sound like a broken record, but I cannot believe how fast time flies!  Lily is no longer in a baby bed!  She has been asking to "get a big girl bed like Sissy" for a while now. Her first few nights last week were a little rough, but she is sleeping like a champ now.  I will post more pics when her room is completed.
I can't believe it is already May and the girls only have 2 more weeks of school left.  While I love a routine, I am actually looking forward to not having a schedule this summer!  Next year is going to be such an adjustment for our family with Lucy starting Kindergarten and us having to be there everyday at 7:55!
Lily's last night in her crib and on her changing table :)
 My long girl!
I have a feeling that they are going to have some fun nights in this trundle bed!
SO excited to go to sleep the first night in her bed...
I had to rescue her from this position!
The other night I found them snuggled up in Lucy's bed waiting on me to read a book!
Lucy started gymnastics and loves it!
Lucy, Gracyn and Ellie after class
Week 2 :)
She loves running laps for warm-up
Lily's many faces!
We have been enjoying the beautiful sunny weather and playing outside.
They found a ladybug and both wanted to hold it!
Sweet Lucy was sharing her popsicle with Lily because hers was all gone!
Lucy had a PJ (Prayers to Jesus) musical at her school last week!
Pia and Meme came to watch!  It was so cute and she did a great job!
Fun dinner with friends at Mi Cocina!
Play date at Isabella and Mia's house...they got a fun tent after loving ours :)
We went to the Arboretum with Mike and Lisa to see the Molly Ringwald Band!  It was a great night!
 Our yummy picnic!