Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2014

Lucy Starts Kindergarten!

  Lucy had THE best first week of school and even asked if she got to go to school on Saturdays and Sundays too :)!  She loves school!  My prayers were answered and thanks to those of you who kept us in your thoughts and prayers as well.  Lily and I have had a rough week adjusting to our new daily routine without Lucy.  This milestone has been on my mind for years and I can't believe how fast it got here.  I have a Kindergartener!!!!!!!  
2013
 2012
 2011
Class of 2027!!!
 My big girl :)
 One last picture before heading to the classroom...
"Look, my name!"
We went right in and found her table and she got busy!
On Monday Lily and I went to lunch at "The Lot" with other Kinder moms and little friends of hers!
 Then we came home and played Little Ponies and took selfies...
Lily's choice :)
Pick-up time!!!  Lucy, Ms. Moss and her new Little Pony from Lily :)
Reunited...melts my heart
 This face...
We met new and old friends at Yumilicious for yogurt after school!
Day 2
They had to wear spirit shirts on Monday, so Lucy was so excited to pick out her 
uniform the 2nd day!
Day 3
Day 4
Lily got to meet her new teachers!
Mrs. Kelly and Ms. Elizabeth
Day 5
Spirit Day
I had lunch/recess duty on Friday!  Lily loved getting to sit by Lucy at lunch!
Sweet girls at recess...
 Lucy and Brinley
 Lily and I met Daddy at Nordstrom Bistro (her favorite) for lunch on Friday!  We wanted to do something special with her since she missed Sissy so much this week.
Then, after school we had a swim party with Kinder girls and their Moms and siblings!
Thanks Pia for the yummy cookie cake!
Lily with Ally and Emery
Kinder girls!
Holly, Lucy, Eloise, Brinley, Kennedy and Charlotte
I am so thankful for this holiday weekend after our busy, busy week!!!