Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Fun Birthday Week

I turned 36 on January 26!  I think this may have been my best birthday to date (other than the fact that I had to take Lucy to the doctor for an ear infection :(.  It was such a special week spent with family and friends.
Mom came to spend the day with me!
Lucy took this pic :)
 My all time favorite Cherry Laurel cake!
Carl and I had a fun dinner at HG Suply the night before my birthday!
yummy flaming bread pudding
 Monday night my sweet friend Lisa planned a fun girls night at BlueFish with some of my closest girlfriends!
My sweet Amy
Wednesday Carolyn and Kristin, and I went to Plano to lunch and 80's prom shopping!
Spoiled by my sweet friends!
3 matching dresses :)  such a fun day!
No, we didn't buy them.
My new piece of art!!!  
A collaboration with my sweet, super talented friend Carolyn!
http://www.carolynjoe.com