Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Fun Filled Weekend!

We started off our weekend with Lucy getting her first professional haircut. Saturday we went to Cason's 2nd birthday party at My Gym. Lucy had such a great time! On Sunday my sweet friends Kristen and Kathryn hosted a Sprinkle for me at one our favorite bistros, Bonnie Ruth's! We were on the patio outside and the weather was perfect. Carl brought Lucy to the party towards the end so that she could join in on the fun too! It was a wonderful way to end our weekend!
Sprinkle for baby Lily
My wonderful friends and sweet hostesses
Kristen and Kathryn
Lisa, me and Jill
Me and Amy
Lucy arriving at the Sprinkle...
Me and Lucy with Pia, Grammy and K-T-Bug...
Four generations!
Me, Lucy and Meme
Cason's Birthday Party
Lucy LOVES to jump!!!
Our best attempt at getting Cason, Lucy and Madi together in a picture :)
Group pic!
Haircut!