Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

I had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend! Carl took Friday off and I spent the morning at the spa (using my gift certificate from last year). Pia and Grandaddy came up on Saturday and we cooked out, played and watched a movie. Then, Sunday morning, we opened gifts and went to LaPeep for breakfast. Carl and Lucy gave me a beautiful pair of earrings and chocolates from Ethel M's in Las Vegas! I feel so blessed to be the mother of my little Lucy...and can't believe that I am about to be the mother of two girls!

Just in time for Mother's Day :)
Looking at Mommy's new earrings...
So glad Pia was here to spend Mother's Day with us!
Last year on Mother's Day
Dancing girl!
Ready to go on a bike ride with Pia and Grandaddy!
Going...
to get...
the ball!
Being silly in Lily's room!
Looking at the flavors at Paciugo...
Lucy chose chocolate :)