Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pillowcases, Pinterest and More

We went to Athens last weekend for a wedding and had such a fun time as usual.
Sack (pillowcase) races at Pia and Grandaddy's!
Mom and I got to go see my sweet friend Bess's twins.  John and Susie are just precious!
On Tuesday we tried a new Pinterest recipe for oatmeal parfaits.  The girls had so much fun putting all of the ingredients in the jars.
Then we met Amy and Etta at Northpark for a little shopping and lunch date!
We let the girls run and play for a while before lunch.
Hugs
 Oops...a little too hard
 "I'm sorry Etta, are you ok?"
I love catching sweet moments like this :)
After school fun!
First we had smoothies :)
Then we made blueberry muffins!
Cuites before church this past Sunday!
Lily loves to say "Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!"
My Sweet/Silly Lucy