Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sisters

I could not love these two precious girls any more!  It makes my heart so happy to see them being sweet to each other and playing together.  Every morning they wake up looking for each other and can't wait to give hugs, and every night they give each other hugs and kisses before bed.  Lily usually starts the morning out by telling Lucy, "I love you so much, Sissy".  The other day I heard Lucy telling Lily "You've got the cutest little face!".  They have so much fun together and get along so well.  I hope that they will always be this close and remain best friends!
Last year
I love these sweet pics of my girls
They always love wearing matching pajamas and think it is so much fun that they can match their babies now!
We went to Athens last weekend while Carl was on an antelope hunt in NM.  The girls were so excited about going to church with Pia and Grandaddy!
Lucy and I got pedicures and Mom brought Lily later to get her toenails painted too!
Lily chose pink and of course Lucy picked purple
Pia bought Lucy press-on nails :)
Me and Lucy had a date to the movies one day while Lily was napping!
We also went swimming at the Country Club a couple of times!  Lucy loved the diving board and they both had so much fun on the new slides!
Back home!!!
After bath hugs :)