Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Lucy Post-Kindergarten Is Almost Over!

I can't believe that Lucy's first year of school is almost over!  This year has had its ups and downs, but overall it has been good and has flown by.  Lucy is reading and writing so well!  She has also taught herself to whistle this past month!  I am so ready for Summer to spend everyday with my girls!
Lucy's was in the cutest PTA musical program!
"I Think Our School's a Spaceship"
  Cute classmates!
Stevie, Lucy, Eloise, Louis, Nathan and Holly
Eloise, Mary Michael, Lucy and Holly
We have completed our 4th field trip as of today!  I have been a chaperone each time :)
Field Trip #1: Trinity River Audubon Center
Looking at fresh water creatures...
Making a river!
 Petting a snake!
Field Trip #2: The Dallas World Aquarium
I had these 2 cuties in my group!
 Love these pics in the shark tunnel!
Field Trip #3: The Dallas Zoo
Charlotte, Lucy and Mary Michael were in my group!
 Sweet giraffe family!
Field Trip #4: Dallas Arboretum-Rory Meyers Children's Center
 KB Room Moms!


 It started raining!
 I love this little girl so much!
Lucy was chosen to be a Super Stallion for this past 6 weeks!  We are so proud of her!
So glad that Pia was able to attend the ceremony with us!
Proud little sister!
Here are all of the Kindergarten Super Stallions!
The teachers choose 1 to 2 from each class.
Lucy, Brinley, Kate and Kennedy
Sweet friends who were also Super Stallions!