Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Meet Marley

We got a new Maltese puppy the Thursday before Mother's Day!  She is 3 months old and weighs 1.19 pounds and is the cutest, sweetest thing!   We've all fallen in love!
 
Selfies with Marley :)
Car ride home!
Mother's Day
Going to the vet for a check-up
Marley/s first visitors-The Hirsbrunner's!  
They were so sweet to come meet her and bring her a present!  
(Lily's silly smile)
Lucy loves to hold her!
and play with her...
Lily loves to snuggle with her while watching TV!
Hold her like a baby :)
and dance her around!
Lily helped me give her a bath!
All clean and fluffy!
She follows me everywhere and loves to "help" me on the computer :)
Blogging!
I love holding her like a baby too :)
Marley loves being outside and watching her sisters play in the pool!
 Little Mommy :)
 Mother's Day with my 3 girls!
Where's Marley?