Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Lily's 2 Year Checkup

Lily had her 2 year checkup a couple of weeks ago!  Dr. Bacsik was so impressed with how much she could talk and answer the questions that she asked her.  She got all of them correct except for answering that Daddy was a girl instead of a boy :).  She had to get one shot and she didn't even cry.  They let her sit in my lap and Lucy held her hand, which I know helped!  She weighs 30 pounds (85%) and is 37 inches tall (>97%)...she has never been on a chart for height!  I love my tall girls :).  
My favorite things that Lily is saying/doing lately:
-"I like your pretty necklace, Mommy."-she compliments me, mom and Lucy all the time about our jewelry, clothes and shoes :)
-"Can I have chocolate milk please?"  That is her drink of choice other than water these days.  She loves to ask "Can I...?" all day long!
-She loves to skip, dance, read books with Mommy, swim and of course playing with Lucy!
-She says I love you Sissy to Lucy...melts my heart.  AND calls her sweetie and sweetheart :)
-She is sooooo animated and expressive over anything new or fun.
My happy 2 year old girl!
 Lucy just had to get in the picture too
Headed to the doctor
Measuring
Waiting on Dr. Bacsik
Lily has been saying her full name for a while, but I just now caught it on camera!