Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Little Swimmers/Summer School Girls

After both girls got well, we have been swimming almost daily.  The girls LOVE being in the water.  Lucy is swimming so good!  Poor girl...now she has swimmer's ear and can't swim for a week :(.  Lily is getting closer to swimming on her own everyday. She keeps saying, "I want to swim by myself like Sissy!"
Modeling their new goggles!
My goggled crew!
They love playing on their noodles
LoVe my Lucy Girl!
AND of course my Lily Poo too!
Here are a few videos of the girls swimming.  
The first 2 are Lucy
Here they both are at swimming lessons.
(Lily first, then Lucy)
We loved having Ivy over to swim the other day!
Our tired girls
First they had popsicles, then fake ice cream
We went to see Monster's U last Friday!  It was Lily's first movie.  The girls did pretty good-they just talked out loud some...oh well...it is a kids movie :)
The girls had their first day of summer school on Tuesday.  They will be going 1 day a week.  Lucy had a blast!  This was Lily first school experience and she did pretty good.  She didn't cry at drop-off, and I called to check on her and they said she was happy.  Then at nap time, they said she started crying and wouldn't nap (Lucy has never napped at school either). I was so anxious to pick them up and went to get Lily first...a teacher was holding her and she was crying :(  Once I held her for a bit and we went to pick up Lucy, she was fine!  When asked if she wants to go to school again she says "yes".
Sweet girls watching TV until time to go to school.
Lily loves buckles :)
Lily was so proud of her art she made at school!
I could not love these 2 any more!!!