Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Princesses, Perot Museum and Play Dates

We went to a princess birthday party for a friend we met at swimming lessons named Ella.  Cinderella came to the party and the girls had a blast!!!  We met the Ray's at the Perot Museum last week.  I love that place and so do the girls!  We especially loved spending the morning with Kristen, Cason and Corbin.  Amy, Etta, Alison and Evan came over for lunch and a playdate too last week.  I love that we are all still so close after all these years!  They are like extended family to me and I hope our kids feel that way too someday.
New backdrop plus tiara's :)
 Love that these 2 laugh so much!!!
Lucy dancing with Cinderella
 Lily preferred to hang out with Mommy
 Hand painting!
Lucy chose Snow White
 Cinderella could even make balloon animals!
Lily's turn
 Lily requested a green dog!
Group pic
 Solemn smiles with Cinderella :)
Perot Museum
 Sweet friends :)
Our attempt at a group picture :)
 Looking at a snake!
 3 Lily's!!!
I love that they have aprons at the water table to keep their clothes dry.
I see you sissy :)
LOVE these two together!
Play date!
 Sweet Etta
 Helping Etta learn to walk :)
 Lily, Lucy, Etta and Evan
 My Little Loves
Chee...
 eeeeee...
se!